Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bronze and green look with our new bronzers

So I posted our new bronzers on etsy this weekend, and I'm so excited to show you the look I wore today using these.

On the eyes I am wearing Lemon peel on the inner corner of the eye, then I took grasshopper and patted onto the lid, just up to the crease and to the outter corner. I darkened my crease with Prowl, and defined the outter v with Coco Bean. To highlight the very inner corners of my eyes and under my brows, I used Beach Babe. I also used beach babe as a highlighter on my cheek bones.

Onto the face: I prepped my face with my fav daytime moisturizer (Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream, I love this stuff, reviews of all my current favs coming soon!) and let it soak in. I then dusted Mineral blur to get an even surface, and applied our foundation in Light. For the bronzer I used Glowing Bronze. It's good for light skintones like mine and has a beautiful glow to it, and can be slowly built up to the level of sun kissed look that you want. I dusted on my forehead, nose and chin. I used it as a contour under my cheekbones and lightly dusted some onto the apples of my cheeks. To complete my summer glow, I loaded up my fluffy brush again and dusted all over my neck and under my jaw bone, and feathered the color down onto my chest. You can really see on the photos how natural this look is, and compare the wonderful color that I got from the Glowing bronze to the white shoulders I have!



And here is a peak of all five colors with swatches of each


No comments:

Post a Comment