Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ChainMaiden shout out, and jewelry photos

While I tried out the whole beaded jewelry thing, my mother and I stumbled on chainmail, and man was it addicting!  Finding a name was a little challenging at first, she came up with ChainMaiden and her little hobby has been growing into a small business.  While I've decided to open my own mineral makeup line, her products and product knowledge continue to grow.  Its excited to see people recognize us at craftshows, and we've been planning to be at Bonestock in Poplar Bluff this year.  I can't wait to see how it turns out!   Here are some of my favorite pieces and I can't wait to load up some photos of the new jewelry she's made!  I hope to get some mineral makeup supplies in this week or next, so stay tuned for that!  Talk to guys soon!
~Cm Minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment